Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gearing Up to Get an Agent 2012

Deana Barnhart

My awesome writing groupie, Deana Barnhart is again hosting the Gearing Up to Get an Agent blogfest. Deana, herself, does not need this, since she has recently acquired herself an agent. For the rest of us, though, she has lined up a bunch of agents and small publishers who will be perusing our polished pitches for possible representation/purchase. Cool, huh?

Also, this year I'm helping. Even cooler, yes? :)

So go here to find out more and to get signed up, then start hopping around to all the other blogfest blogs to say hi (or you can wait for the September festivities. Either way).

So are you gonna play?

5 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting, hopping over there now to find out more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to this. She hasn't mentioned yet who the agents and publishers are, right? I'll be patient... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for spreading the words Robin! And your help has been the best!

    And Stephco, no I haven't mentioned the agents yet, but they are AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is so great. I'm really glad she's doing it, and that you're helping, awesome! I haven't decided yet wether or not I'm going to particpate (I really need to hurry and do so), but even if I'm doing, I'm looking forward to following it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Robin: I wanted to thank you for feedback you gave on my query & first pages during Write on Con. I reviewed all the feedback to get a general consensus of what would be most beneficial to change, and one of your comments really helped me. So, thanks for taking the time, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete