Tuesday, August 16, 2011

WriteOn Con!!


If you're not "attending" WriteOn Con this week, REPENT! There is a wealth of information, lots of cool industry professionals doling out advice, and forums where you can post your work, get feedback, and... quite possibly... draw the attention of a Ninja Agent.

What is a Ninja Agent? Glad you asked. Ninja Agents are trolling the forums, reading queries and first pages, and PMing the authors of those projects they'd like to see more of.

How do I know they're not just a rumor? Well, I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. :D

Just trust me on this, k?

And it's FREE! Go there now! Register for the forums. Bask in the amazingness that is WriteOn Con!

7 comments:

  1. Ah, if only I had the time! Leaving on vacation. Thanks for the info though. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're posting everything after the fact--so be sure to check it out when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this! I have registered and already found all sorts of great things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rats! I have a deadline for my next book or I'd be there. So many things to do, so little time. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny--it's great, huh?

    Kathi--what? Like deadlines are important? :) Good luck--and be sure to visit the site after your deadline to read the great info. It's all still there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds amazeballs. Cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Kelley! :) And it is! Definitely worth checking out!

    ReplyDelete