Monday, January 23, 2012

EVERNEATH Comes Out Tomorrow!

Okay, so I've been talking about EVERNEATH and Brodi Ashton for... forever. I know. Indulge me again, K? I'll keep it short.

EVERNEATH COMES OUT TOMORROW!

See. Told you it was short. Now watch the trailer:
Now go buy it.

If you're near Salt Lake (lucky, lucky you), be sure to stop by the launch party:

When: Tuesday, January 24th, 2012
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Treats?: Of course

Do me a favor and tell her I sent you, k? I'd be there if I could. Sadly, 8 hours of driving is not in my schedule or the budget, even for this.

If you can't make it to Salt Lake (sadness for all), you can still buy it online or from your local brick-and-mortar store (if they know what's good for them, anyway):

Buy EVERNEATH Indiebound
Buy EVERNEATH on Amazon
Buy EVERNEATH on Barnes and Noble

Now stare at the cover until yours arrives:


Oh, and go buy tissues. You're gonna need 'em

10 comments:

  1. I love this cover. I've heard a lot of buzz about the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get this book! King's English isn't too far for me. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're such a smart and lucky girl! Please say hi for me!

      Delete
  3. Cover is great trailer is awesome. I'm only 3500 from SLC, don't think I'll make it, but I'll check it out on amazon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What, is your private plane broken? ;) Having your own copy of the next best thing.

      Delete
  4. I love your new reply thingy- how'd you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard this book is great. Going to have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been waiting for this book! yay!

    ReplyDelete