Friday, February 17, 2012

Feeling Kinda Insane

Okay, so last year I sat back in awe as many of my blogger friends joined the A to Z challenge. This year *gulp* I'm going to be one of them.



This recent insanity came partly because I met two of the hosts during an elaborate writer-girly slumber party at Donna's house over LTUE. Konstanz Silverbow and Elizabeth Mueller were both also Donna's guests and, since Donna did the challenge last year, I didn't have a prayer. Inside of two days, I was brainwashed.

Hurry on over and sign up: the list closes on March 31st. If you've never done a blogfest before, this is definitely one you want to check out. It's a great way to jump-start your blogging, attract new followers, find cool new blogs, and meet new blogger friends. The basic idea is to post one blog for every day in April (excluding a few select days to equal 26 total), and to post one post for each letter of the alphabet.

The only thing that makes this possible? Scheduled posting. I'm starting now.

*Brainstorms "A" words*

16 comments:

  1. I'm signed up too! There are so many people already on the list that I'm worried I won't be able to visit them all! Not to mention I'm so far down that I probably won't get many visitors either. But still, it's sure to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually just go through those randomly, anyway. No way will I get to all of them.

      Delete
    2. Jasmine,

      We have set it up so that every blog will be visited at least a few times throughout April while the challenge is going on.

      We also will be leaving the linky list up on the A to Z blog after the challenge so if you don't make it to all the blogs in April, you can go back and check them out.

      Konstanz
      A to Z April Blog Challenge co-host
      nothoughts2small.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is one of the 'fests that I'm always debating about... I JUST DON'T KNOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I just signed up as #625 or something. Yeah, no way everyone can visit all those blogs. But I saw them last year and wished I had gotten in on it. At least my regular readers will see what I post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had absolutely no desire to play last year. Of course, last year I was still in the first half year of blogging, so blogging EVERY DAY seemed super-duper insane. After a year of experience, it has downgraded to just plain regular insane.

      Delete
  4. I'm doing this too! Have about half my topics brainstormed and will be doing most if not all of it with scheduled posts. Will be fun to see you over there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent my down-time today setting out most of my A-Z's, too. Now to start writing them....

      Delete
  5. Robin,
    I am so glad we talked you into doing the challenge. :D

    Konstanz
    A to Z April Blog Challenge co-host
    nothoughts2small.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I half talked myself into it when I saw it again this year. Meeting you was just the nudge I needed. Plus, I'm blaming you for all the time I WON'T be spending on writing over the next few months! :)

      Delete
  6. Squeee! I'm so excited! I really did have a lot of fun last year and met so many awesome people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so admired you last year... and thought you were insane to attempt it.

      Delete
  7. I'm doing it too. Haha Finished writing my topics on my calendar a couple of days ago. We'll see how this goes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, but have you started writing them yet? That's what scheduled posts are for! :)

      Delete